Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: What Would Your's Be?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CherylD's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well with the day I have had...."take this job and shove it" would work for me...*L*

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    funny face i need you
    funny face i miss you
    funny face i luv you

    anyways, damn thats the only thing stuck in my head.....

    k, now its not.......

    im so lonesome i could die.............L*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Graciebaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aint no mountain high enough....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Snow Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the one that says it all about my last five months..LOL

    It's called: THE FOOL
    You don't know me but I know who you are
    Mind if I sit down
    Do I look familiar if I don't well I should
    I'm sure you've seen me around
    I know you've probably heard my name
    Though we've not been introduced
    I'm the fool in love with the fool
    Who's still in love with you

    If you've got a minute I'll buy you a drink
    I've got something to say
    It might sound crazy but last night in his sleep
    I heard him call out your name
    This ain't the first time he's done it before
    And it's hard to face the truth
    I'm the fool in love with the fool
    Who's still in love with you

    I know love is a fragile thing
    And I'm trying hard to make it last
    But it ain't easy holding on to my dream
    When he's holding on to the past

    Just one more thing before I go
    I'm not here to put you down
    You don't love him and that's a fact
    Girl I've seen you around
    But you hold his heart in the palm of your hand
    And it's breaking mine in two
    'Cause I'm the fool in love with the fool
    Who's still in love with you

    I'm the fool in love with the fool
    Who's still in love with you

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Graciebaybe's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2002
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I lay by your side
    And hold you tonight
    I want you to understand

    This love that that I feel
    Is so right and so real
    I realize how lucky I am

    And do you ever wonder if my love is true
    There is something that I want to make clear with you

    There's no way
    I could make it without you
    There's no way
    That I'd even try
    If I had to survive
    Without you in my life
    I know I wouldn't last a day
    Oh Baby, there's no way

    It means so much to me
    Whenever I see
    That 'wanting me' look in your eyes

    I don't know how
    I could do without
    Holding you close every night

    I've waited so long just to have you to hold
    Now that I've got you, I'll never let go

    I never knew what to do, what I was missin'
    Now you say forever, I find my heart is listenin'
    Yes, I'm listenin'

  6. #16
    Cindy Belle
    Guest Cindy Belle's Avatar

    Post

    mmm mine would be *Chrome*..by Tracie Atkins...*L..Thats SO me! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    She's a fire I can't put out *applause.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Snow Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ready to Run...

    The Prozac's not workin anymore..

    Your a Fire I can't put out..

    A stiff drink, or a stiff man..What's the diff. they both leave ya with a headache..

    I've forgotin who I was, but as soon as I remember, I'm going to forget U...

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I forgot to forget you.........

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Snow Kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2002
    Posts
    1,572
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The night the lights went out in Ga..

    If I only had a heart..

    Been there, done that...

    Our D-I-V-O-R-C-E, became final today..

    If loving U is wrong, I don't want to be right..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •